Hi I’m Andrew Cordova.
Today I’m going to share with you this simple and delicious gluten free corn dog bites recipe.
Corn dogs remind me of the fair and eating cotton candy, eating a bunch of junk food and having good times with friends.
Unfortunately I’ll probably never have another corn dog at the fair again but with this recipe I can have my mini gluten free corn dogs and relive those same memories.
The batter for these mini corn dog bites is really simple and can easily be made dairy free.
The only ingredients are
Coconut oil or butter (or any other oil)
And don’t worry there’s no weird after taste or gritty texture.
These gluten free corn dog bites taste just like a regular corn dog.
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup almond flour, firmly packed
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour, firmly packed
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 hot dogs (cut in 1/2 inch pieces)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Whisk together melted coconut oil, eggs and honey.
- Stir in dry ingredients.
- Scoop into greased mini muffin pans, 1 tablespoon of batter in each.
- Place 1 hot dog piece in each muffin.
- Bake for 14-17 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve warm
*Can be reheated in the microwave for 15 seconds.
This recipe is adapted from Gluten Free Fix